Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Last night, my eyes were feeling strange.. like a pressure

Customer Question

Last night, my eyes were feeling strange.. like a pressure behind my eyes, and difficulty focusing when looking up. Sometimes it would feel kind of like I was one of those squeeze toys where when you squeeze it, it's eyes kind of bulge. Strange to say the least. I was getting on a plane else I think I would have gone to the emergency room. I also had rapid breathing, which I don't think I have had before. Was a bit nauseated and was sweating. I felt better when I landed and it was late so I didn't go to the emergency room. My eyes still feel like they did yesterday, but the other symptoms are gone. Is it OK to wait until Monday to see my doctor, or do I need to do something now?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. James replied 5 years ago.

Dr. James :

Hello.

Dr. James :

How is your vision?

Dr. James :

Do you still have any nausea, vomiting, or eye pain?

Expert:  Dr. James replied 5 years ago.
Dr. James :

Hello.

Dr. James :

How is your vision?

Dr. James :

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I needed the information yesterday. The chat capability did not work. I sent a message to the tech support and they verified the Just Answer system was not working properly. I still have the listed problems. I will be going to the doctor tomorrow. Too late this weekend to do anything else.