Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

had and eye examine because all of a sudden in one eye i was

Customer Question

had and eye examine because all of a sudden in one eye i was not seeing as clear. the doctor could not see anything she said there was no change in the size of the eyes but clearly a change in vision. I dont have any symthons with light seeing lines nothing this all occured with in 3 weeks when i had a full eye check up and was 20 20 with my glasses. the only thing that did occur durning that time was a chalazion which my doctor said had nothing to do with it . do you have any ideas? I read all about a wrinke retina but i have no related symthoms like wavy lines etc. the eye exam was a full one with picturs and drops and my pressure is good. I am n good health with no medications of recent
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

were you examined by an optometrist or an ophthalmologist?

Dr. Rick :

Good afternoon and welcome to the chat system

Customer:

optometrist and she did recomment a specialist

Customer:

Retnia spec

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
also, how quickly did the change in vision come on? Do you have any medical problems,such as diabetes etc?
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
I also agree with the optometrist. It is very, very unlikely that the chalazion has anything to do with your decreased vision.

Are you still there?
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
I see you have opened a new thread. We can continue here at no additional charge or, if it is easier, we can continue on the new question you posted. We just have to make sure you don't press the accept button again.....unless you want to, of course :)

Let me know so we can continue to work on your issues.