Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

i have nephew with herpes and infection in both eyes and needs

i have nephew with herpes and infection in both eyes and needs help. he lives near sioux city iowa and has relatives in kansas city. where is the best place to take him for needed help. please advise.

Doctor DanB :

Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?

Doctor DanB :

If you will give me just a couple of minutes, I will give you a list of people who are qualified to treat this. Please bear with me.

Doctor DanB :

Here is a list of ophthalmologists in Sioux City who should be able to treat him locally there:

Charles E. Jones, MD

XXXXX
Sioux City, IANNN-NN-NNNN
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Jason A. Jones, MD

XXXXX
Sioux City, IANNN-NN-NNNN
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Timothy F. Moran, Jr., MD

Ste D
2001 Hamilton Blvd
Sioux City, IANNN-NN-NNNN
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Michael Gerard Wadzinski MD

Ste 404
2800 Pierce St
Sioux City, IANNN-NN-NNNN
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNNspan>

Charles E. Jones, MD

4405 Hamilton Blvd
Sioux City, IANNN-NN-NNNN
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

Jason A. Jones, MD

4405 Hamilton Blvd
Sioux City, IANNN-NN-NNNN
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

Timothy F. Moran, Jr., MD

Ste D
2001 Hamilton Blvd
Sioux City, IANNN-NN-NNNN
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

Michael Gerard Wadzinski MD

Ste 404
2800 Pierce St
Sioux City, IANNN-NN-NNNN
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

Doctor DanB :

If you are looking for even more specialized care, the University of Missouri - Kansas City Ophthalmology department can provide him with that. Their website is http://www.kumc.edu/ophthalmology/

Doctor DanB :

Do you have any other questions for me?

Doctor DanB :

If not, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the ACCEPT button for this encounter; this allows part of the funds that you have deposited to the website to be released for my efforts to assist you. This does not end our conversation, however-we can continue to discuss any of your concerns without further charges until you are satisfied.

Any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. There will be an opportunity to provide either or both of these after you press the ACCEPT button. Thanks for your inquiry!

My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.

<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"Customer:

He has neen to Iowa City U. but did not get much help. He is autistic and this makes him hard to work witth. The boy is 17 yrs. old