Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Hello< I have seen two doctors and an optician in the last

Customer Question

Hello< I have seen two doctors and an optician in the last three weeks about my left eye which went a reddish/pink colour and looked glazed with slightly blurred vision but no discharge. It has felt irritated and can water and sting at times as well. The people that have seen it have suggested it is viral but no particular condition that they can determine and the optician suggested artificial tears and heated eye pad. When i used the heated eye pad it made it go redder. Any advice as to what is going on with my eye would be gratefully appreciated as i have had it four weeks in total now and although the colour has reduced it is not white again. Many thanks for your help.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Are you available to chat?

Customer :

where is my answer that you have already taken payment for ?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. Payment has not been debited from your account at this time. You may have made a refundable deposit at this time however, until you press the accept button, no funds are transferred out of your account. With this understanding, would you like to continue working on your question? If you would like to continue could you tell me what type of doctors you consulted other then the optician?

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. We can use the Q&A system to 'text message' each other. An email will be sent to each of us every time something is posted to this thread.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
If you would like to continue could you tell me what type of doctors you consulted other then the optician?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been debited from my account and am not happy because as far as I understood I had to give my permission for this and I have not given that. I would like a refund as I am not satisfied with how this site is conducted and in my mind have had no answer to my question at this stage and have never pressed accept.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
I noticed that you have not been happy with how things have been working for you on this site and for that I am very sorry.

You can contact customer service using the link on your screen and they will happily refund your money. I, too, will contact them now and inform them of your desires.

Once again, allow me to apologize for the difficulties you have experienced.

Dr. Rick