Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

told that I have got a propp in my right eye, what does this mean

I have been told that I have got a propp in my right eye, what does this mean ?

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : Can you tell me more about what is going on with your eye?
Are you still interested in working on your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What more information do you require ? I have glaucoma for which I use eyedrops, and I have tablets for blood pressure. XXXXX XXXXXson
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for that information. I am not sure what your doctor means when she told you that you have a "propp" in your eye. Could you check the spelling and/or get more information on what she means?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't know what she means, I asked her if it was dangerous and she said that my own doctor should measuremy blood pressure and I have to go back to her in febuary.
I also don't know what she means. That is not a term that I have heard used in relation to eye disease or issues in the eye that could be related to high blood pressure.

The best I can suggest is that you ask her to better explain what she means or, even better yet, have a complete eye exam by an ophthalmologist (eye surgeon) to find out what might be going on. I don't think I would waste my time going back to her in February.....

Does this make sense to you?

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

If you have a chance, drop me a note and let me know what the eye surgeon says. Also, if you are able to get more information out of her I'd be happy to discuss this issue further with you at no additional charge.

Have a good day.