My husband, John, is resting right now and I don't want to wake him. I have left a message with the Bochner Eye Institute but they will not get back until tomorrow. I am worried about taking him to the ER on a Sunday night as the wait is so long and he will be exposed to so many germs. Can this wait until tomorrow?
i think this is likely something that can wait until tomorrow, especially if he is not having significant pain, significant light-sensitivity, or significantly decreased vision in that left eye. Does that make sense? Do you have any other questions about this that I haven't addressed?
he has put a cold pack on the side of his head and that has brought some relief, however, the left eye does feel iritated and strained. He will try to get in touch with Dr. Stein tomorrow and then see what other questions he might have.