Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

My mother had terrible migranes that accompanied vision issues

No questions, just thanks. My mother had terrible migranes that accompanied vision issues. Such as the colored light show. I'm so grateful that I don't have the pain associated with this problem. Your answer set my mind at ease. Thank you so much!
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. The chat system is still down :(

I'm glad I could help ease you mind. I know that the first time it ever happened to me I was scared ***tless, ran to the "quack shack" at my University where they professed to not know what was going on....I just "knew" I was gonna die soon. Well, it's 40 years later and I'm still going strong :o)

Let me know if I can do anything else for you in the future....and, no apologies needed -- I appreciate the tip ;)

Have a wonderful evening. Take care.