Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Thank you - and re both of my eyes! Ive had floater and

Customer Question

Thank you - and re: both of my eyes!

I've had floater and feeling of something in my left eye now for about 2 months, but this morning I've been experiencing some tiny pin-size bright light flashes in my right eye (for first time), also experienced some strange pain in the area of my forehead before sleeping last evening which I attributed to possible sinus issue. I'm 68 and quite healthy, this is something new to me. Since I live now and work in Guatemala, the only opthamologist is about 4 hours away, this is Friday, etc...
Please give me your advice or refer me on to other online help; I thank you so much.
Arlaine
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
This only happened for a very short time and isn't happening now? When was the last time you had your eyes examined?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I've now been waiting for over 20 minutes.