Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I have a white growth at the left corner of my eyelid. It

I have a white growth at the left corner of my eyelid. It continues to grow. It is not painful. but very noticeable and irritating. I continually work outside and as I get sweat into the corner of my eye, I am contantly wiping my eye and irritating this growth more. What is it and where do I go to remove it? I also have constant eye lid infections due to working with my hands on things and rubbing my eyes. Any suggestions?

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Can you take a picture of the growth and post it to your next reply?

Doctor DanB, Here is a Pic of the growth. Dean

Full Size Image

Doctor DanB : Dean this looks like a keratin cyst. Unfortunately this isn't like a pimple that could be popped. This is something that would have to be removed by your eye doctor in a minor procedure in the office. Does that make sense?Do you have any other concerns about this that we haven't addressed?

Can a Patient First Clinet take care of it?