Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

vision of my left (suppressed; I have a dominant right eye) eye

After doing some strong regular weight lifting at 70 years, while walking home, I noticed a minor blurring of my vision. It consists of a kind of breakup, almost a fracture of vision in my left upper field of vision of my left (suppressed; I have a dominant right eye) eye. Is this evidence of a stroke? Should I get to the emergency room or make an appointment with my regular eye doctor?

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : I don't think this.is from a stroke however if it is persisting it could be from a problem with hot.retina or blood flow to your optic nerve.
Dr. Rick : I suggest that you have a complete exam by an ophthalmologist, today is at all possible.
Dr. Rick : Does this make sense to you?
Dr. Rick : Please press the accept button if you are happy with my advice. I will be be available to discuss your issue further should you so desire.
I am still available, even after you accept , should you require more.information. thank you.