Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

I went to the doctor three years ago cause I was experiencing

I went to the doctor three years ago cause I was experiencing really bad headaches behind my eyes and it always felt like I
My eyes were straining. When I went somewhere weather it be in a store or outside I always had to wear sunglasses. The doctor told me that I was border line glaucoma and far sighted well I haven't had a problem since this year it seems like I've been getting these headaches behind my eyes everyday and I can't stand the sunlight I haven't been wearing my glasses as often as I should do you think its the glaucoma getting worse
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

It is hard to tell if this is from glaucoma as many conditions can cause symptoms such as yours.

Dr. Rick :

I would suggest you have a complete eye exam by an ophthalmologist (MD) to be on the safe side.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. Welcome to chat.

Customer: Yes it does. Could these headaches behind my eyes be caused from something else
Dr. Rick :

Yes. Lot's of things can cause pain behind the eyes and the best way to sort things out is with a good exam.

Customer: Ok I will do that is it possible that they might have to change my prescription
Dr. Rick :

That is a possibility. Best of luck to you.

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Dr. Rick :

Have a good day.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
Let me know if there are there any other concerns or issues you would like to discuss on this topic.