Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Hello Last week I was test and fitted for contacts lens. U

Hello Last week I was test and fitted for contacts lens. U received a test pair and some instruction on install and removal. I need to order some addtional sets today. Instead of buying from the eye doctor I am looking at some online sites. Are there any diference? What about quality? Just looking for some guidence.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I have experience with 1800contacts. They have a large selection of lenses available, excellent customer service and quality, OEM lenses.

Dr. Rick :

You can contact them by phone or the internet. My daughter buys all her lenses from them and is very happy.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there are there any other concerns or issues you would like to discuss on this topic.