Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

My eye doctors said last week

Customer Question

My eye doctors said last week I have lynphoma in my right eye.The lymphomaoma is a carry over from my brain cancer in 2008. Tests show it is now where else in my body. The plan is to insert with a needle megthorexate into the back of my eye over an extended period of time --if Group HEalth will approve it. will this prodeedure endanger my eye sight? Are there side effects? I am aware the drug has serious sid effects when used in large amounts. Is this drug you recommend or do you have alernatives with less potential for side effects / What about radiation at tome point? I am concerned about the damage to my eye from radiation, Thanks,
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. James replied 5 years ago.

Dr. James :

Hello.

Dr. James :

Where exactly is the lymphoma located?