Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

i have spots or small lumps growing on my eye lids and around

Customer Question

i have spots or small lumps growing on my eye lids and around the skin under my eyes , what are they ?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 5 years ago.

Doctor DanB :

Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?

What do these spots look like? Do they look like skin tags? Colored? Flat or raised? Size? Soft or Hard? Movable or immovable? Are they near the margin of the eyelid or towards the outer parts of the eyelid?

Can you take a picture of them with a digital camera and attach them to one of your posts to me?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hi i have one on the rim of one lid , the rest are under the eye where the darker

skin is , they are small softish round spots , and dont itch or feel sore

These can be anything from cysts, to papillomas (which are crusty looking lesions with blood vessels noticeable in them), to skin tags, to even cancerous lesions. Do you have any way of taking a picture of them and attaching it to your next message (using the paper clip icon in the window you type in)?