Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

eye..come back with redness,slight burning and slight discharge

Had eye infection six weeks ago. used neomycin drops and seemingly cleared up. It has come back with redness,slight burning and slight discharge when I wake up. No problems with vision. Using warm compresses and regular drops to deal with discomfort. What else do I need to do. This thing is stubborn.

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
JACUSTOMER-xn64end7- :

Hi, I am new to this. Did you already send an answer and I missed it?

JACUSTOMER-xn64end7- :

i can't find the answer. was it sent?

Dr. Rick :

I'll resend it.....

Dr. Rick :

I suggest using warm compresses, natural tears to soothe your eyes, and baby shampoo lid scrubs.

Dr. Rick :

I like to use baby shampoo for lid scrubs. In the shower, place the shampoo on your index fingers, close your eyes, raise your eyebrows (to stretch the skin on your eyelids) and scrub back and forth along your eyelashes for 3 to 5 minutes. The hot water in the shower helps to soften the plugged oils in the glands while the mechanical scrubbing with your soapy fingers removes the oils.

Dr. Rick :

I think you should feel better soon with this at home treatment.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there are there any other concerns or issues you would like to discuss on this topic.

Sorry about the issues with getting the answer to you in a timely fashion....the Gremlins must be at it again :o)