Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS Ophthalmology with 13 years of surgical expereince

My son has one eye slightly higher than the other and i wondered

My son has one eye slightly higher than the other and i wondered if there was a type of surgery which could be carried out to have it lowered so it would be perfect in line with the other one?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. A.S. Desai replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer

For such eye conditions it is better to get the eye evaluated by an orbital surgeon. An orbital surgeon is an ophthalmologist with additional training in orbital diseases and surgeries. First the cause for the displacement of the eye has to be found following which the plan for corrective surgery is determined. I suggest that you get his eyes examined by an ophthalmologist in your area who can refer you further to an orbital surgeon ( or an oculoplastic surgeon).

Thank you and best wishes

If you are satisfied with the answer , please press the accept button so that I get my dues.

A bonus and/or positive feedback are welcome.

Views expressed are for information purpose only and cannot substitute a visit to an ophthalmologist