Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Hi there I have some problem my eyes

Customer Question

Hi there I have some problem with my eyes . It hurting me ,and it give me headache .I went to check them thee times but they say my vision is fine , but I always feel pressure on them .I went to do an MIR Everything is normal . I'm always feel pressure in my eye .
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Do you have any nausea? Has anyone checked your eye pressure? Are your eyes sensitive to the light?

Dr. Rick :

I see you are offline. We can use the Q&A system to chat with each other and work on your question more.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
I am still here and available to work on your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello doctor are you still there
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
Hi. Sorry I had to leave my computer for a bit. I am here to work on your question....especially now that I owe you an EXCELLENT response since you paid me early :)

Did you see my request for more information? I am still here and will not leave until you have a good answer...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

ok i need an answer for the eyes becuse it hurting really bad . i dont know what is causing that.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
It is possible that you have inflammation inside your eyes. I am glad to hear the you will be seeing an ophthalmologist soon as a complete eye exam will be able to rule out, or discover, many of the things that could be causing your symptoms.

In the meantime I would try some natural tears 4 to 6x/day to soothe your eyes. You might even try to be seen sooner by the ophthalmologist.