Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I am trying to locate an opthamologist for a follow up visit.

I am trying to locate an opthamologist for a follow up visit. My wife had laser surgery in the USA in December of 2010. We are located now in Romania and cannot get back to the US for the follow up check.
Can you help us?
Charles
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Where in Romania are you located?

Customer:

I am near Tulcea or Brailia in the north east corner of the country, but will travel 4 hours to Bucherest if necessary

Dr. Rick :

It is hard to find an ophthalmologist in Romania :o). The only certified eye surgeons I could find are located in Bucherest. You can call this Professor below and he or his staff will be able to accommodate all your eye needs:

Dr. Rick :

Professor Florian Popa, MD PhD 37, Dionisie Lupu Street, 020021 Bucharest, Romania

Dr. Rick :

Telephone: +421 318 07 23; +04021 318 07 27 Ask for Professor M. Pop, Chair of Ophthalmology at the Ophthalmology Hospital. If he is not available you can also ask to speak to Professor D. Tacorian or Professor L. Voinea.

Dr. Rick :

They may also know of other ophthalmologists who are closer to your hometown but are not listed with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Dr. Rick :

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Have a good day.