Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

My prescription has changed; where can I buy +10 contact lenses

My prescription has changed; where can I buy +10 contact lenses online. They're not available in my home country.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

are you available to chat?

Dr. Rick :

You can have contacts mailed to you anywhere in the world at 1800contacts.com I talked with them and they have these soft contacts available in +10 power:

Dr. Rick :

There are the Durasoft 2 Litetint Custom that go to a +20.00 power and the Durasoft 3 Litetint Custom that go to the +20.00 power as well. Most of the other brands only go to +6 or +8

Dr. Rick :

Since you didn't mention if you wore hard or soft lenses I assumed you wear soft as hard lenses are fairly common in high powers. If you wear hard lenses you should also be able to find them at this web site.

Dr. Rick :

There are also the Hydrasoft Sphere DW Options that carry the +10.00 power, and the Hydrasoft Sphere XW Options.

Tazia : I did also find the O2 Optix Custom has this power as well.

Dr. Rick :

I did also find that the Proclear have this power as well.

Dr. Rick :

It looks like those would be all the brands that carry that power.

Dr. Rick :

Contact the folks at 1800contacts.com and give them the names of the above brands. You may need a Rx from your eye doctor in one of these brands for them to send you the lenses.

Dr. Rick :

I hope you are able to get the lenses you need soon. Have a great day.

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

k