Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

eyes..11/17/10 blood test, thyroid planel & acetylcholine..eye patch

After the end of July this is what has happen: took 6 Cipro; saw M.D., eyes not working at same level; 9/16/10 MRA, can't see anything wrong; 10/12/10 2 series of prednizone; 11/17/10 blood test, thyroid planel & acetlgcholine, both OK; 8/24/10 started wearing eye patch, trading eyes everyday; 12/10/10 saw another Dr., have strips on glasses and doing eye exercises. Still have the double vision. Can you think of anything else I can try?
Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, on the screen, I can't find the answer, Phyllis
You could try having your ophthalmologist fit you with plastic prisms that attach to your glasses. They are called Fresnel press on prisms, are fairly inexpensive, easy to change if a new power is needed and can help with your double vision until the problem either resolves or becomes stable enough for muscle surgery to help.

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your help. The MD said he can't prescribe the prisms until my eyes stabilize, but to me they are staying the same. Will keep up with the eye exercises. Bye for now, Phyllis
Ok. Good luck