Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

cant stop my right eye from welling up all the time,have tried

Customer Question

cant stop my right eye from welling up all the time,have tried loads of different drops but no joy. plrase help
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

are you available to chat?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I see you have entered the chat room. What did the surgeon do to clean up your tear ducts? Did she say that your eyelids were in good anatomical position against your eyes?

Dr. Rick :

I can't see anything you are typing. Either you are not at your computer or the chat system is acting up. I'll give it a little bit more time and then switch to the Q&A system. It is a little bit slower, but we can "chat" with it and work on your question there....

Dr. Rick :

There are a number of reasons for welling up of tears in one eye only. To help you I'd like a little bit more information. What has been done so far to treat your problem? Have you been given any possible diagnosis? What medical problems do you have and what medicine do you take. Have you had any eye trauma or surgery other then on your tear ducts?

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
I am here awaiting your reply.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
I am online and even though you hit "accept" you question has not really been answered. We can "chat" using this system even though you paid already.

Did you see my questions above?
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
I will be happy to discuss your question with you at any time for no additional charge. Just post to this question and I will answer. If you are unable to post here, send a note to the moderator and she will make sure I can continue to assist you.