Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

We are looking for a post-cataract recovery of the eye of my

Customer Question

We are looking for a post-cataract recovery of the eye of my child, even though the eye is healthy, is not functioning since the nerve connecting the eye and the brain is not active.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 5 years ago.

Doctor DanB :

Hello and thanks for your question. I am here to help you this evening. I do have a few questions for you, though, so I can get familiar with your son's situation which will allow me to give you more accurate advice.

JACUSTOMER-iscye5bt- :

Doctor DanB :

How old was your child when the cataract was first diagnosed and also how old was she when it was surgically removed? Also, how old is she now?

Doctor DanB :

I am still here and I'm suspecting you've already responded to my question about your child's age at various stages of this problem, but this chat feature has many bugs and I'm afraid that one of them is manifesting in the fact that I can't see your reply. I would try to switch over to the more reliable Q&A format, but it seems I am forbidden from doing so by the website for some reason with this question. If you have an option to do that, then please do so and I think our encounter will go more smoothly. Otherwise I am going to report this technical error to the website and hopefully our encounter can continue.

Doctor DanB :

I will continue to try and work thorugh this problem so I can see your posts.