Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

i had a arm problem on the saturday before thanksgiving i was

Customer Question

i had a arm problem on the saturday before thanksgiving ( Calcified tendonitis)i was given mediction to include oxycodone and ibuprofen a few days later they added predinisone which i may have had an allergic reaction to. i was taken off that a few days after that i had begun to have vision problems. lights seemed dim and the landcsape was not clear in addition i was having a vertigo feeling. it also was difficult to look in a mirror. a few days later i want to my doctor feeling bad weak tired etc and he said i had lyme disease. it has been about a month already and i am on antibiotics for the lyme. I have had a ct scan and an mri of the head both of which are normal. I went to an eye doctor and to an ent both didnt find anything
can you please help. are there other diseases or eye infections that we are not seeing? I often feel tightness in my neck and pain and pressure on both sides of the neck and sometimes turn red in the face particulary when sitting
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

are you available to chat?

Dr. Rick :

Did you see an ophthalmologist when you had your eye exam? Do you have any medical problems or take any medicines? How is your vision now?

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
I am still available to help you with your question
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

dr Rick

are you available now

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
Hi. It looks like we are playing online "tag" :)

Did you see my questions above?