Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP
kindly give some more information regarding your question -
- is there a difference between the color of your eyes?
- is there a difference in the size of eye ball or you have a drooping eyelid?
- any other symptoms?
the size of the eyes is different not the color , sometime i feel one in small
my doctor told me that i have Eye deviation as i had years bavk a Conjunctivitis in one eye
Thanks for the information.
Usually an episode of conjunctivitis per say does not cause deviation of eyes.
The causes of deviation are-
- an imbalance of the muscles
- a difference in the spectacle power of both the eyes
- any other cause leading to decrease in vision in one eye e.g. corneal opacity (an opacity in the black portion of eye), an optic nerve problem etc
A deviated eye can give a feeling of difference in size in both the eyes. On the other hand, sometimes there is restriction in eye movement in one of the eyes which is deviated. This can again seem like a difference in size in both the eyes. Another condition called ptosis i.e. improper opening of the upper eyelid can be present which again can seem like different eye size.
I would recommend you to get an evaluation done by a squint specialist and look into the cause. If possible the cause needs to be treated.