Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

all the floaters in my eye and the poor vision would resolve over time

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Dan B. Just wanted to let you know that as you expected, all the floaters in my eye and the poor vision would resolve over time. Want to thank you for your help back then and let you now the only time the extra floaters really bother me is if I am in the car and forget to enjoy all the beauty out there to see/!! Also if I'm staring at a too white computer screen or something and am not paying attention to the matter at hand. So thank you very much for all the help back then!! It was very reassuring to get a second opinion/have someone listen and give me some extra information, know that as opposed to soem other folks I had had a large bleed, full screen/ poor vision and that it would likely resolve in time and that probly my doc had not had a vitrectomy!!! I think time to get my vision prescription rechecked as I'm having some headaches which are not normal for me. Thanks again!!
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 3 years ago.

Wonderful! I'm glad that everything turned out okay for you. You're right in that the floaters do tend to manifest themselves more against a bright background. I hope that getting the glasses checked and changed may help your headaches, but if not, I would suggest seeing your primary care doctor about them if they are significantly bothering you.

I hope you continue to do well and I'm happy to help you. Also, thank you for the update--I'm glad to see you're doing better. Take care and Happy Holidays!

Experience: Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Dr. Dan B!!! You take care too and Happy Holidays, Blessings, Robbie
My pleasure.