Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Can some one help me with this home work.I need an answer by

Customer Question

Can some one help me with this home work.I need an answer by monday. references included.

Reading Assignment: Skurka, ch.1
Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2-3 pages
Points Possible: 150 Due Date: 11/14/2010 11:59XXXXX

You have an interview for a position as a medical assistant on one of the specialty units, a cardiac surgery or a cancer unit of a local hospital. You wonder what kinds of professional hospital personnel you will likely be seeing that will enter documentation in a patient's record. To be more informed during your interview, you go to the hospital's website and see which professional hospital personnel may be interacting with patients on your unit.

Instructions

Select a large, acute care hospital in your area and identify the professional hospital personnel likely to be interacting with cardiac surgery or cancer patients. What mention is there of accrediting agencies that might have an impact on what gets documented? Describe the chronology of how users of medical records may interact with the patient and document the medical record.

Please submit your assignment.

Instructor Comments:
Grading Rubric for Unit One IP - please note this is a guide for you when putting together your assignment. This tells you where your points are earned.

1.25 points identifies large, acute care hospital in your area
a. state the hospital, and the area

b. provide the url for the hospital after you state the hospital, and reference it

c. choose either a cardiac surgery or a cancer unit, and state which you have chosen

2. 75 points identify the professional - those with a license - personnel who work on that floor; please be as detailed as possible. Make sure that they have a license.

3. 25 points what accrediting agencies govern documentation on that unit, and in the hospital as a whole

4. 15 points describe the chronology of documentation on your selected specialty floor

5. 10 points your submission must be in APA format (current APA format, please check the AIU APA Guide in the left hand column of your main page)

Have a great week.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. How can I help you with this project?

Dr. Rick :

do you have a copy of the paper you wrote that you can cut and paste here?

Customer :

no i get mad and delete it

Customer :

give me a minuite I think I have it save some place else

Dr. Rick :

ok

Customer :

Dr. Rick I cannot find the information but one of your expert answered the question and I still received a D

Dr. Rick :

That is not good.....It would be best if I could read it and then the two of us go over it together, each with our own copy to refer to. What would you like to do at this point? Can you resubmit changes to improve the grade?

Dr. Rick :

I reviewed your prior questions and there is no paper posted for review and his answer will not help at this point....

Customer :

Dr. Rick the question was answered on 11/14 10 by teacher p

Customer :

Dr. rick are you still there

Customer :

yes I can resummit changes orcompletely rewrite

Dr. Rick :

Ok. What would you like to do? You and I can start from scratch. I'd be happy to help you with that.

Customer :

Can you start from scratch I will appreciate it very much

Dr. Rick :

sure. Where do we start?

Dr. Rick :

How about you start working on the paper, say on a word processor program on your computer, upload parts here. Also, post questions for me to help you in gathering information. We should be able to have it done by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

Customer :

ok I will do that

Dr. Rick :

Ok. I'll wait for your first page and/or question

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
The chat system is on the blink. We can use the Q&A system to work on your homework
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dr. ricks I am sorry but I did not get the chance to work on this home work as I was working on another project that I have to tuen in if you can please help me out by working on this homework for me.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
I can't do it for you.....that wouldn't be right. But I can help you do it like we discussed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok sir thank for your help
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
you are welcome. Best of luck in your studies.