Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

I had lazik 10 years ago, now I have white stuff coming out

I had lazik 10 years ago, now I have white stuff coming out of my eye and the skin around my burns. I was told dry eye and given many types of drops. none of this works could it something different? I also had my tear ducts plugged nothing helps.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I can help you tonight

Dr. Rick :

Are you available to chat?

What drops have you tried? Have all 4 of your puncta been plugged?
Hi. I think you pushed the accept button too soon.....but I can continue to help you.
Have you tried Restasis? Lid scrubs? Dry eyes are very, very common after lasik surgery and as you get older. Your problem does sound like dry eyes.
We can continue to work on your question....just type and hit enter....
Hi. I know you already accepted and have not had a chance to get an answer.... I am here to answer your question until you are satisfied. Are you there?
Hi. I hope you read this. I am here to answer the question you asked. You can post to this question and I will see the answers to the additional information I requested above and will reply to the same post.

I'm sorry that the "accept" button was pressed early by mistake. I will make sure to answer your question in depth anyway.
Hi. I am here to help with your question at no additional charge....the accept button was pressed too soon! Come on back so we can get you the information you paid for, or please request a refund.........