Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

do you know a dr for diabetic retonopathy in riverside c

do you know a dr for diabetic retonopathy in riverside california   i have pressure build up in the retina
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thanks for your question.

These are some retina specialists in your area that can help you with the diabetic retinopathy

Joshua Hedaya MD

Riverside, CA 92505

John P. Carlson, MD

11340 Moutain View Ave
Unit B
Loma Linda, CA 92354

I hope that helps.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the ACCEPT button for this encounter. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Also, any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated.

My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must be examined by your doctor.