Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

i HAVE RECENTLY BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH FUCHS DYSTROPHY AND DSEK

i HAVE RECENTLY BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH FUCHS' DYSTROPHY AND DSEK SURGERY HAS BEEN RECOMMENDED FOR BOTH EYES. I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS THE BEST OPTHAMOLOGIST IN THE LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS AREA TO CONSULT BEFORE I CONSENT TO THIS SURGERY. THANK YOU, XXXXX XXXXX [email protected]

Hello and thanks for your question.

Here are a few doctors in the Little Rock area that are corneal specialists, which is the kind of subspecialist you need to be seen by and who would do the surgery if needed.

Michael C. Roberson, MD

9800 Lile Dr. Ste. #400

Little Rock, AR 72205-6238

501-224-5658

Susan D. Blair, MD

11825 Hinson Rd, Ste 103
Little Rock, AR 72212-3463
Ph: (501) 223-3937

Robert L. Berry, MD

13505 Saddle Hill Dr
Little Rock, AR 72212-3751
Ph: (501) 225-4488

I hope this has been helpful.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the ACCEPT button for this encounter. I will also be happy to answer any other questions until you have the information you need.

Any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. Thanks for your inquiry!

My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How can I find out how many successful DSEK surgeries these doctors have performed and what percentage have not been successful?

The only way you would find out that information is to call their offices and ask to have those statistics provided to you. There are no other governing bodies that keep track of that data, besides the surgeon him/herself.