Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

sweat gets into eyes..great pain..64 and not much of the eyebrows left

sweat gets into eyes and they become infected causing great pain and discomfort._I'm 64 and not much of the eyebrows left. Physical work and it happens. Will botox stop sweating?_thankyou_Lynne

I will be happy to help you with your question.

No. Botox will not affect your sweating in any way. Botox only works to paralyze muscle movement....this is how it removes wrinkles etc.

One way you might be able to stop your forehead from sweating is to use antiperspirant, although this will only work on the skin areas it is applied to.

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Postive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

I don't know of any other medication that can safely stop sweating. You might try asking one of the internal medicine physicians.