Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

i have start of cataracts and sight alot worse now but appear

Customer Question

i have start of cataracts and sight alot worse now but appear to have little help from ophalmologist, as appointments get cancelled and always a different one, how do i get my condition sorted out now, as my partner relys on me driving as i am only worker as partner disabled, and also children to cart round.when will you answer my question i have paid.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

If you have allergic conjunctivitis I suggest that you use over the counter Zaditor eye drop 4 times daily while you are waiting to get another appointment with the eye doctor. Since you have early cataract, if the allergic conjunctivitis is cured, it is likely that the effect on your tear film dysfunction will be corrected and hence improved vision. The tear film contributes significantly to the focusing of the light at the back of the eye, and allergic conjunctivitis can significantly disrupt the tear film.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.