Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

hey pl help me out i got problem in my left eyes one vein of

Customer Question

hey pl help me out i got problem in my left eyes one vein of my left eyes broke i can see on side so good acording to my doctor i hv heavy prasion so i can lose my eyes side acoring to them they dont hv any solution and plz help me out if any solution hv thx my name is XXXXX XXXXX e-mail [email protected]
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Doctor DanB :

Orlanda, did one of the veins on the outside (white part) of the eye break, where you can see blood when you look at your eye in the mirror or are you talking about inside your eye?

Customer:

not outside in side of my eyes acording to my doctor

Customer:

i cant see on white side on my eyes anything i went to doctor he told me

Customer:

no i dont hv diabetes

Doctor DanB :

Did they say if the bleeding was in the retina or in the jelly?

Customer:

my doctor said to me in side one veen broke

Customer:

yes bleeding in side

Doctor DanB :

If the pressure inside the eye is elevated then there are medicines (drops) that can help bring the pressure down. If it is chronically elevated then this may be glaucoma. The pressure should be controlled with drops. As far as the bleeding goes, if it is in the jelly, it is just something the body will have to break down on its own. If it's in the retina, depending on the cause, you may need additional treatment such as laser or injections. Does that help answer your question?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the ACCEPT button for this encounter. I will also be happy to answer any other questions until you have the information you need.

Any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. Thanks for your inquiry!

My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.