Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist
8112280

what to do if clinique turnaround , (radiance peel), accidentally

what to do if clinique turnaround , (radiance peel), accidentally goes in your eye?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 6 years ago.

Hello there

I see you have already flushed the eye and used artificial tears. The only thing I think you should do in addition is to get some Lacrilube or Refresh PM ophthalmic ointment (typically used for night time lubrication of the eyes) and place some in the eyes before trying to rest. Take some motrin or aleve for its anti-inflammatory effect, and try to get some rest. If you feel better in the morning, you are on your way to healing. If it is same or worse, get in with an ophthalmologist or urgent care and get some anti-inflammatory eye drops to help with the healing process. I wish you the best, XXXXX XXXXX