Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Hi, my name is Dawie, Im a 27 year old male with blury eye

Customer Question

Hi, my name isXXXXX a 27 year old male with blury eye vision especially when i have to focus on objects within 5 to 6 metres away. I have sinuses all year around but can that realy influence my vision as much? I never had this before.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

It sounds as though you have a bit of near-sightedness or myopia. If you are not having trouble seeing close up, then this is likely the cause, if it is in both eyes.

If you have seen two eye specialists and they've found nothing wrong, it is likely just a refractive error, meaning a change in the shape of the eye necessitating glasses or contact lenses to correct the vision.

Sometimes it can seem like these changes happen overnight, but often times we just notice these changes all of a sudden because of some event.

Does this help address your concerns?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the ACCEPT button for this encounter. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Also, any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated.

My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must be examined by your doctor.