Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

I took a Viagra pill last night. I useully see things with

I took a Viagra pill last night. I useully see things with a blue tinge when it kicks in , This time something more dramatic happened Two round circles formed on both of my eyes where if I look at something directly it's hard for me to make it out like if I where to look at your face , Plus Red is Yeelow and green white but with the corner of my eye I can see the propper color. This has been going on now for almost 24 hours , what to do?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

It is likely that you are experiencing the side effect/toxicity of Viagra on the central vision (macular). It is important that you follow-up with your eye doctor or the emergency care as soon as possible for closer evaluation with dilated eye examination, Fast macular OCT and/or FA studies. The toxicity on the macular could cause fluid accumulation and/or cone/rod vision cells injury. It is likely that these symptoms of Viagra toxicity will slowly resolve if no obvious damage is seen. The time to recovery could range from days to weeks.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.