Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon

Gooddag Between my eye and nose there is dark sirclus, not

Customer Question

Between my eye and nose there is dark sirclus, not realy under my eye but between my eye and in the corner of my nose next to my eye.

Please can you help me. [email protected]
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

It is likely that you have punctal reaction to chronic irritation and inflammation. It could be eye allergy related. I suggest that you use over the counter Zaditor eye drop 4 times daily for 2 weeks, then twice daily. If this fails to resolve, I suggest that you follow-up with your eye doctor for closer evaluation under the silt-lamp to exclude an abnormal lesion.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Good morning Dr

Thank you for your reply, dr the dark marks are on my skin from the coner of my eye to my nos and a down beside my nose. If you look at me you can see the dark marks.

Some people gets it under there eye, but mine is on the inside between my eye and nose, it's starts +- 2 years ago, and the dark mark get bigger, both my eye. Dr don't you think it is something that I need in my system (body). The last 3 years I have a lot of stress and then the dark circles get worst.

Thank you