Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

Dear Dr James, Thanks for your help. I appreciate if you could

Dear Dr James,
Thanks for your help. I appreciate if you could kindly inform a good eye doctor for squint operation in UK cos I live here. I searched in the internet and found professor christopher bentley who is `specialised in this field. I would like your recommendation. Thanks, javad
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. James replied 6 years ago.
Hello Javad,

I am in the US so am not familiar with UK doctors. I will opt out to allow other experts to answer.
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer;

I contacted a friend ophthalmologist at moorfields Eye Hospital, he confirmed that Professor Christopher Bentley is one of the best Squint eye surgeon in UK. He trained in Pediatric/Strabismus Ophthalmology at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. So I highly recommend that you follow up with him for evaluation and possible strabismus (squint) procedure.

(North London Ltd)
Unit 6, Technology Park
Colindeep Lane
London, NW9
+44 (0) 20 7483 5018

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience: Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon