Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon

can have bionic eyes thet i am legallity bline of retina pigmentosa

can have bionic eyes thet i am legallity bline of retina pigmentosa, catract, and usher systom 11 ? i want to make is there guarentee to do ?

Welcome to Just Answer:

The Bionic eyes is showing great promise, but manufacturer and eye surgeons would probably not guarantee that it would meet all of your expectation. However, it is likely to improve some of your vision, or at least maximize the ability of the healthy part of your retina. I suggest that you consider the option, and at least discuss it with your retina eye doctor. In addition, it may be necessary to remove the cataract with lens implant to improve your view through the Bionic eyes.

Bionic Eye Attempts to Restore Vision | Gadget Lab |

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.