Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

My vision is so weird! I have 20/20 vision but its always

My vision is so weird! I have 20/20 vision but it's always like I'm in a haze. Everything is always kind of groggy and blurry. Like when you read a lot at one time or are on the computer for a really long time at one time. It's always like this. I don't know what's going on.

Hello and thanks for your question. Please allow me to ask some questions myself to better understand your situation.

Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? If glasses, how old is your current pair?

If contacts, how long have you been wearing that particular prescription and how long on your current pair?

Is your fog present all the time, or just when you're reading, watching TV or on the computer for awhile?

Does this fog improve or go away with blinking?