Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon

my question is my left eye the vision is kinda blurred, it

my question is:my left eye the vision is kinda blurred, it looks like floaters but i also looks like i'm looking through plastic and was wondering what this could be.

Welcome to Just Answer:

How long has this been going on?

Any previous eye injury?

Any previous history of cornea infection?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it started when i had fake eyelashes about 8 months ago. i thought they got glue in my eye, well i don't ware them now but that's when i first notice it and my eye gives me headaches i have to ware sunglasses all the time.
Thank you so much:

It is likely that you have a tiny piece of eyelash stuck to the cornea (clear part of the eye) not seen by the naked eye. I suggest that you follow-up with your eye doctor for closer evaluation at the slit-lamp and possibly to remove any such piece. In the meantime, I suggest that you irrigate your eye with clean distilled or tap water thorough, and the continue to use over the counter preservative free tear drop such Refresh or Genteal drop 4 times daily, and apply Lacri-lube gel at bedtime into the affected eye.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.