Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

my eyelid feels heavy and i get pains around them and it seems

Customer Question

my eyelid feels heavy and i get pains around them and it seems like it mess with my eye focus
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

Could you describe in detail what problems do you have in focussing?

Do you sit on computers a lot?

Has dilated eye examination been done?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes i had my pupils i dont seat at a computer a lot.The pain is like this heavy feeling over my eyelid somtimes when im like stairing at some1 it seem like i lose focus mostly of my right eye but i look in the mirror n its fine but it feels the same i get these headache around by temple mostly on the right but both sides and somtimes just weird pains in my head but if i try to lift my eye lid like now it feels like its num or loose up there are something.Its so bad somtime that i cant even stair somtime the pain and feeling get to me it started in feb of this was badder cuz i thought it was a sisnus infection i took antibiotics its like i got control of my eyes cuz its was like i couldnt control niether but i took the pills i change that but headache and heavy feeling stayed now ive been trying to find a way to stop this cause its rough really
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.
Do you have a history of any kind of anxiety disorder?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No Sir But Somtimes i cant keep my hearty from beating fast when i am excited even when im trying to come
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

I am not sure but you may be having an anxiety disorder. I believe most of the possibilities for your symtoms have already been ruled out. Anxiety can also cause these symptoms. You should discuss this issue with your general practitioner and if he thinks it to be necessary get a referral to a psychiatrist/psychologist for evaluation. If it's due to anxiety then anti-anxiety medications may be very helpful. I hope, you understand. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.