Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

I been having pressure in my left eyes.two weeks ago I could

I been having pressure in my left eyes.two weeks ago I could not see very clearly thru my right eye it was very blurry.I have pain behind my neck
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

Pain in your neck may be due to cervical spondylosis which is quite common in your age. To read more about it you can follow this link - This condition is treated by neurologist. To confirm the diagnosis, you will have to go for imaging of the spine as well. Pressures in your left eye or blurring though is unlikely to be related to it. It may be caused by glaucoma, a condition in which the eye pressure is raised. I could be wrong as I have not seen you. Pressure in the eye area may also be felt in sinusitis. Thanks and best wishes.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I already had surgery foe glaucoma foe both eyes
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

Even after having surgery for glaucoma(trabeculectomy usually), pressure may rise again when the surgery fails. So, if your eye pressure was measured and was raised then the effect of surgery has lessened and you may require pressure lowering agents again. You can discuss it with your ophthalmologist. Neck pain is likely to be due to cervical spondylosis for which you may see a neurologist. Thanks and best wishes.