Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS Ophthalmology with 13 years of surgical expereince

z678bc6b my son gets a slimie film in his eyes that blurs his

Customer Question

z678bc6b my son gets a slimie film in his eyes that blurs his vision when he pulles it out it looks like clear spaghetti strends. whats the solution to this major problem (we have seen lots of doctors & tried alot of different madication non of them worked .HELP
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. A.S. Desai replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer

Ropy discharge from eyes is typically seen in allergic conjunctivitis. You can put Pataday eye drops ( prescription medicine) 1 drop twice a day . Also you can put lubricating eye drops like Refresh tears eye drops 1 drop 4 times a day as there could be associated dry eyes which can form a film or fogginess of eyes. I assume that the vision is normal otherwise and there is no refractive error.

Thanks and best wishes

If you are satisfied with the answer , please press the accept button so that I get my dues.

A bonus and positive feedback are welcome.