Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Hello I am 59 years old in good health no cold or sickness

Customer Question

Hello :
I am 59 years old in good health no cold or sickness or flu I have a tendency to eye infections..was recently diagnosed with Ocular Rocasia .

My problen is my left eye started to get red & hurt Friday ..the redness went away when a little pimple formed on the lower lid...around the lower lid the eye still hurt..I have been warm packing the eye ..the pimple poped overnight still some pain around the lower lid...now eye is back to bloodshot red under the lower lid and part of the eye...is this bad enough to go to the emergency room for Meds ? or can it wait until tomorrow when the clinic are open ?...I do have some letf over Toberex eye ointment ?
Help Please

Thank You ! Larry
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. James replied 6 years ago.

Do you have any change in vision?
When did this problem start?
On a scale of 10, how bad is the pain?