Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

i inadvertendtly left a contact lense in my eye and experience itching, discomfort an

i inadvertendtly left a contact lense in my eye and experience itching, discomfort and a discharge. It was removed two days later and I felt fine. Now the itching has returned with a vengeance.
I have to add that I left the contact in when I was in new york and for the past three days I am in Florida
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

I would advise you to see an ophthalmologist again. There are a few possibilities with these symtoms and these include allergy, contact lens intolerance or infection. You may require anti-biotic or steroid drops. Till then you can use a lubricating drop like Refresh Tears. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.