Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

My left eye feels bruised if I rub it. It hurts the most in

Customer Question

My left eye feels bruised if I rub it. It hurts the most in the inner corner. Could this be serious? It gives me a little headache sometimes too.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

Is the eye red? If yes, then is the redness present in the inner corner or diffuse?

Is the vision affected?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My vision is not affected. I thought I had pink eye, but then the pink went away. Theres a little bit of discharge, but not alot. It's mainly pain in my left eye. It's been going on for almost a week now.
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

There are a few possibilities with these symtoms and you should see an ophthalmologist for confirmation of the diagnosis as this has been going on for a week. Discharge is suggestive of some infection or blocked tear duct. Other possibilities include episcleritis or allergy. I would not say that any of these is very serious but treatment is impoartant and for that you should get yourself examined. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.

Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.
Do you have any more questions?