How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.S Riaz Your Own Question
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 2822
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr.S Riaz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my son has been referred to an eye specialist because of back

Customer Question

my son has been referred to an eye specialist because of back eye pressure he also has a big alcohol problem could you tell me what the problem with the eyes could be and is this related to a drink problem
s pollard
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.




Pressure at the back of the eye could be due to glaucoma in which the raised eye pressure may cause harm to the eye. I do not think it to be related to alcohol though. Sinusitis is another possibility. Thanks and best wishes.



Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.

Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
Do yo have any more questions?