Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

I suffer from glare.I have recently had corneal grafts to both

I suffer from glare.I have recently had corneal grafts to both eyes as I suffered from Fuchs Dystrophy but the grafts seem to have cured this problem. I also have a rare form of Parkinsons disease -MSA which was diagnosed some 2 years ago for which I take Madopar tablets. The spectacles I was prescribed do not seem to be working properly and I have diplopia (double vision) which is corrected by prisms in the prescription for my glasses.

What cure can I get?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

It's very good that the corneal grafts have been successful. Glare may be due to developing cataract if the cataract surgery has not already been done. If this is not the problem then get a refraction done to ensure that the prescription glasses are correct. You can get an anti-reflection coating on your glasses which may help. You can discuss with your optometrist/ophthalmologist. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.