Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS OPHTHALMOLOGY (KING GEORGES' MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW, INDIA), FELLOWSHIP TRAINED
14102772

pressure sort of sinus infection feeling behind my eyes

My eyes lids get puffy and my eyes get sore and run a lot and sometimes they have a crust in the morning when I wake up.
After awhile there seems to be like a pressure sort of sinus infection feeling behind my eyes.
I have had the eyes examined and they are heathy and good..so it is a skin, eyelash sort of thins.
What is a good antibiotic to clear this up
Thanks

Your symptoms are suggestive of blepaharitis. Lid hygiene is of utmost imporatnce in this condition and lids should be daily scrubbed with diluted baby shampoo. An eye-ointment like Tetracycline at bedtime should also be applied. A preservative free lubricating drop like Refresh Tears should also be used. Any dandruff if present should be treated with Nizoral shampoo. This should help you. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.