Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

Adult male Age 25 Healthy. Non-Smoker, Non drug user. Works

Adult male Age 25 Healthy. Non-Smoker, Non drug user. Works in a car garage, properly ventilated and well lit. Has blue eyes. Have now turned brown? What gives?

Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

Is the vision affected?

Besides colour change is there any other problem in eyes?

Do you mean to say that the colour of iris has changed from blue to brown?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

There is no change either way in the vision. The iris that is usually blue, has a brown coloration on the outside, on the rim per se. Let's say the iris is blue with a brown shading on the outside. It is in both eyes. Patient feels lethargic.

Patient also has a history of dark circles under the eyes that is darker with sleep deprivation.

Is he having a mild heart attack?

Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

Hello dark circles may be related to allergies and possibly sleep deprivation. Brown discoloration does not seem to be a cause for concern. It can happen with age. The concerned person can see an ophthalmologist for confirmation. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated